Course Structure and Outline
In this 4 Level experiential course you will venture down a path of self discovery becoming familiar with your inner most being; why you make the choices you do and why you repeat the same patterns of behaviour throughout your life. LifePrint – The Connectome of Life is ultimately about YOU!
Everybody comes into this life with a toolbox so to speak, understanding how to use these tools is paramount in understanding what we are here to do, our purpose and what our strengths and challenges are.
Understanding what your unique gifts, tools and challenges are is an integral part and process of our self development and understanding of Life.
This course developed by Justin Furness will entail teachings from some of the greatest minds the world has known from Carl Jung, Douglas Forbes to Nassim Haramein and Bruce Lipton; both old and new. The system is based on ancient teachings and modern science, mathematics, sacred geometry and neuroscience; mind, body and spirit all play an integral part of our genetic make up.
Being able to map our path through life gives us knowledge and ultimately power to foresee challenges, movement and opportunities.
It is up to each individual to allow tolerance, respect and love for each other’s processing as we are all different yet have a collective consciousness and are fast moving toward the next step in our evolution.
This course will give you intimate knowledge of yourself, your ability to process information, express yourself, project towards others and gather information. How you receive information from Universal Consciousness your Higher Self Consciousness and the synthesis’ of information before you interpret it through your brain.
Your Active behavior potential
Your Re-Active behavior potential
It will equip you to better understand your partner, children, and family giving you tolerance for their processing styles and help you to understand their choices and behavior in the most dynamic way possible; thereby giving the best method to help guide them along their path through life.
After this course you will never look at anybody the same again.
Welcome to Consciousness Integration, a journey into understanding who you REALLY are and ultimately into what you ARE becoming.
LIFEPRINT Level I – The Physical Consciousness
- Basic Concepts Jung, Forbes and Haramein
- Wrong Dates
- Energy basics yin/yang male/female and masculine/feminine
- Fetal Programming, Unification, Separation and Birth into Duality
- Duality macrocosmic/microcosmic, Active/Reactive, Physical/Higher-Self Consciousness
- The Human Processing Capacity
- Active and Reactive Behavior
- Consciousness defined through behavior and nature
- Wounds and Conflict
- Sacred Geometry Basics
- Root Numbers in relation to behavior
- Life Cycles of the human being
- Expression and Internal Processing
- Physical Consciousness
LIFEPRINT LEVEL II – Deep Diving
- Advanced Consciousness Behavioral Concepts
- Advanced Senses and descriptions
- Archetypal Calculations and Definitions
- Solo Elements
- Absent Elements
- Class Demonstration of Symmetry and Projection
- Calculating Paths of Consciousness and Life Cycles within cycles
- Advanced Pairing of Senses and Development
- Groups of Senses
LIFEPRINT LEVEL III/IV – HigherSelf Consciousness and Advanced Applications
- Higher Self Consciousness
- Duality defined through Order Theory
- The Path to becoming Full Manifestation
- Tools of Consciousness
- Measuring our sense of Becoming
- Facilitation and Demonstration
LIFEPRINT LEVEL IV – Advanced Applications
Level 4 will be an optional day for BodyTalk Practitioners or Other Energy Workers to learn how to Amalgamate the new protocol and for time to practice.
The goal of the Advanced Applications is the process of removing conflict and separation within our Physical Consciousness (Internal and external environments and experience of life). This is achieved by the processes described by Sebastian Seung and reveals how the 4 R’s (Rewiring, Regeneration, ReWeighting, Reconnecting)
I define the four Rs of connectome change as: reweighting, reconnection, rewiring and regeneration. Reweighting is a change in the strength of an existing connection. Reconnection means creation of an entirely new connection or the elimination of an old one. Rewiring is growth and retraction of branches of neurons. Regeneration is the creation or elimination of entire neurons.
Register or express your interest in Attending this Course.